Wednesday 6 October 2010

The internet is evil

I am addicted to online shopping.  There I said it - it's out there.  Don't they say that half the solution is admitting you have a problem?

You know I'm joking right? Well kinda.

It's not a problem like I spent all our money and the house is being repossessed.  It is more of a 'if I didn't spend so much money shopping online for crap I'm sure we don't need we could go on a lovely holiday' kind of problem.

It is so ridiculously easy to spend money online.  I know my credit card number by heart, I click, click, click and it's done.

I'm going to add it to my list of things to give up in October. (it's a long bloody list - I have so many vices!!)

Do you shop online? What do you buy?

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm the only one I know that doesn't really online shop. I'm too scared I'll muck up and end up with my credit card details stolen or something!

    Hubby buys stuff all the time, and I really should. Just not *too* much, of course. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ever since I found out that 'Old Navy' delivers to Australia, it is a constant effort to show restraint!
    Kylie xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. It is nice to know someone is listening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails