Sunday 31 October 2010

Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone.  Are you celebrating? Trick or treating?

I am just squeezing in one last post before the end of Blogtoberfest - I was supposed to blog every day and this will be my 26th post in 31 days - not bad considering I was in hospital having my appendix out for 2 days and in a wireless dead spot on holidays for 4 days.  I'm proud of myself - it's a meaningless accomplishment but it's nice to set yourselves fun goals.  I don't think I've blogged about anything terribly important but it's a great record for my family and I really enjoy it.  Although it would also be nice if lots and lots of people loved my blog so maybe I'll try and find more interesting things to write about - hmmmm - might need a more interesting life.

I am certainly going to try to continue blogging (almost) daily.

A note for those clever little cookies who noticed my last post False Start made no sense.  Blogger totally f*@#&ed my shit up and cut out the whole first paragraph of my post - rendering it a post filled with pretty pictures and historical information but making absolutely no sense under that title.  Damn you Blogger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. It is nice to know someone is listening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails