Wednesday 3 December 2008

Rock-a-bye-baby

First of all Noah had to go to sleep school - which I'm afraid he failed miserably. Now I'm off to parenting school. From the 15 - 19th of December Noah and I will be staying at Ngala(http://www.ngala.com.au/content.php?page=20).

In the words from their website the reason for this stay is - Overnight Stay provides the opportunity for families to set aside four days and nights to explore issues associated with their children’s development, family relationships, communication, sleep and other parenting concerns.

In other words they are going to teach me how to be a parent - a bit embarrassing for someone who spends their days looking after other people's kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. It is nice to know someone is listening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails