Friday 1 April 2011

A Little Bit of Easter

We have finally made a very small start on our Easter activities.  Noah is so excited this year because he knows we're having an Easter Party.  I want to make it really fun for him so we have lots of things planned including hatching chicks in our home.  I'm rolling Easter and a few farm activities all in together to try and give Easter some meaning for him besides chocolate (more on that another day).  We are even going on a farm stay the weekend before Easter.

Today we started preparing some of our decorations and look at our beautiful Easter 'tree'.



We also made this really easy paper chain which you can buy from Target - all the strips already have a sticky end so it is a super easy no mess (no stapler) craft.  It was only $2 for a pack with enough for a 40 link chain too so you gotta love that.



1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love your Easter tree and I hope I can find the links at Target.

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. It is nice to know someone is listening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails