Monday 27 July 2009

Thank You, Thank You, Thank you.......

Well the party extravaganza has been and gone in a whirlwind but it was all so much fun. Thank you so much to each and every one of you who came and celebrated, sent gifts and sent love across the miles to mark Noah's special day (well actually it has been like a week long festival).
As I've made very clear this was a really momentous occasion for me for lots of sentimental reasons but also because I have been attending kids parties for years, making cakes and dying to have the chance to do it for my own precious child. At last I've done it and I loved every minute of the stress, chaos and mayhem.

Of course in true Murphy's Law style Noah got sicker and sicker as the week went on culminating in (what we now know was) a painful ear infection yesterday for his party. He really did his best to soldier on and put on a happy face but he was not his usual bubbly self at all. Luckily there were, what seemed like, hundreds of other kids having a great time and that kept him very entertained and helped him forget his pain for a couple of hours.

Thank you again everyone and I'll leave you with some photos of the fun.

The first photo of the 1 year old - still in his cot and a bit shocked to have a sea of faces greeting him.

Already not feeling well on Thursday's family celebration

Yes that is drool down the front of his shirt - when will it stop???
Thursday's Cake - Noah's first chocolate!!
Ther morning after - he crawled around all day Friday with those balloons in hand

Daddy and Noah got a round of applause as they made their grand entrance - have you ever seen such a cute but oh so sad giraffe!

The much anticipated cake

Excuse me are you talking to me???

The hundreds of blow up animals were definitely a hit

Hannah making the most of the colouring in table

Taya enjoying some bubble blowing fun

1 comment:

  1. Wow, looks like we missed a great party. Sorry we couldn't be there but I am glad everyone had a great time. Noah I hope your ear gets better soon little buddy.

    Jack, Julia, Declan, Reuben, Ivy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. It is nice to know someone is listening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails