Wednesday 26 November 2008

More Whinging

I forgot to mention also that after we lost Banjo one of the possibilities was that the GBS bacteria crossed the placenta which is a rarity. The only way to attempt to avoid a recurrence of this was to abstain from sex leading up to and during my pregnancy as well as no tampons and no internal exams or internal ultrasounds.

So obviously it wasn't hard for Rob and I to commit to abstaining if it meant we could have a safe pregnancy however it was for 3 months before I got pregnant 35 weeks of pregnancy and now I'm still bleeding 18 weeks post pregnancy - you do the maths!!!!

My husband is a saint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. It is nice to know someone is listening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails