Thursday 12 November 2009

I'm busy getting ready for my trip to hospital tomorrow. Making sure I leave the husband and the boy with clean clothes, bills paid and a tidy house. Rob keeps telling me not to worry but I feel a responsibility to leave everything organised. God knows how the surgery will go and how long my recovery will be so I'll save my slacking off for post surgery. Best to be prepared as the scouts say.

We've also had Noah's ENT appointment today and as we suspected he needs grommets - here's a link with some info.

http://www.hearing.com.au/digitalAssets/4734_1174000835161_Middle%20ear%20infection%20and%20grommets.pdf

So our poor little guy is also gearing up for a surgical procedure under general anaesthetic - Tuesday November 24th.

Hopefully once mine and Noah's operations are over everything will settle down for a while so we can enjoy our holidays and have a rest from Doctors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. It is nice to know someone is listening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails