Tuesday 12 July 2011

I love the things you do

Noah I haven't been the best with keeping up with the monthly letters but I wanted to share some stuff about you right in this moment.

I love the way you sing - all day long

I love how you love books - you are a worm just like mummy.  You know several books by heart now and can 'read' them beautifully to anyone that will listen.

I love that you have your own style - whenever I put on your 'soccer' shoes (your words not mine they're just sneakers) you undo the two strips of velcro and cross them over - that's just how you roll.

I love how you love.  You are abundant with kisses and cuddles and are sure to tell me many times a day 'Love you Mummy'.

You are a one of a kind and you're all mine

X Mummy

1 comment:

Hi thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. It is nice to know someone is listening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails