Monday 14 January 2008

Things to be Grateful for...........

As it's the new year I thought I would take some time to list all the things I am grateful for in my life...

I have a wonderful husband who is the man of my dreams.
I have really supportive family and friends who have stood by me through recent ups and downs and for many years previously too.
I have the cutest puppy and cat in the whole world and every day they greet me at the door with absolute joy to see me
I have a fantastic job which I enjoy every single day
I live in a beautiful home that I absolutely love
I (usually) have enough money to pay my bills and live an enjoyable life. (I'll gratefully receive more money into my life if possible but I do alright!!)
I am mostly fit, healthy and able bodied.
I live in a country free of political or cultural unrest
Oh Yeah and I'M PREGNANT :)

I'm sure there are many other things I should be grateful for but those are the top of my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. It is nice to know someone is listening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails