Sunday 12 August 2007

Excuse me I've lost my mind!!

I forgot to tell you all a funny story that happened last weekend. Rob and I headed off on a gorgeous sunny morning to take Cleo for a walk down the dog beach - something we do most weekends. We stopped for iced coffee at Hillarys Shops and we bumped in to Danni and Pom. As we stood chatting to Danni telling her we were headed down to the beach blah blah blah she innocently said "oh so Cleo's in the car waiting is she?"

Rob and I looked at each other and in that second we realised neither of us had brought the dog!!! Clearly we have lost our minds. Anyway Rob headed home and there was Cleo waiting patiently in the driveway wondering where we'd gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. It is nice to know someone is listening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails