Wednesday 6 August 2008

2 weeks old...

Noah is 2 weeks old today. Wow what a crazy 2 weeks it has been. One week spent in the hospital and now a week at home fending for ourselves. So far so good - I think we're doing a pretty good job and even managing to get some sleep every now and then. Here are some photos of the little man taken today.
Relaxing in his capsule before I harassed him to try and get some pictures.
The calm before the storm


'I hate being nude!!'


Tiny toes
Daddy soothing him after Mummy made him cold and annoyed

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Gosh soooooo cute guys... he is just adorable and what a beautiful photo with his daddy! I am counting the days until i can have my first cuddle

    love you all
    xoxoxoxo Aunty Holly

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. It is nice to know someone is listening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails