Wednesday 19 December 2007

I'M PREGNANT

At about 11.45 yesterday we finally received the news that I am pregnant. It was so much more stressful waiting for the news this time than back in January - I was a complete nervous wreck yesterday morning. I wasn't sure if I was going to throw up, pass out or cry or all three at once!! Anyway we now have the fantastic news we were waiting for and can relax and enjoy the pregnancy.

I've got more blood tests tomorrow and probably a dating scan in the next few weeks so still lots going on but I'm sure everything will be perfect.

Thanks to you all for your kindness and loving thoughts they have been our source of strength.

1 comment:

  1. TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY!!!!!
    WE ARE SO HAPPY TO KNOW THAT WHAT SHOULD BE ... IS.
    all our prayers and positive affirmations have been answered and we are so grateful.
    we love and care for you both and
    cherish our fourth grandchild as we await her/his arrival in 2008.
    "WHATSOEVER YE SHALL ASK FOR IN PRAYER,BELIEVING,YE SHALL RECEIVE."
    Matthew 21:22

    love Mum and Dad Beggs
    p.s Congratulations on your new job Robbie. It will be everything
    you expect it to be and and you will be everything your new employer expects you to be.xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. It is nice to know someone is listening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails