Friday 1 February 2008

Bad Hair Day

I was going to take a picture to show you but I was too embarrassed. Essentially most of my hair styles revolve around a structured version of a bad hair day anyway but today is a joke. The husband went to play squash before work so therefore packed himself a little toiletry bag to shower and change at work. In this bag he took my essential hair product!!

I look like I crimped my hair then stuck my finger in an electric socket - it's a blonde fuzz - devastating. I bumped into a girlfriend and the whole time I was talking to her I was paranoid she was staring at my hair wondering what the *#@! happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. It is nice to know someone is listening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails