Monday 2 July 2007

15 weeks to go

Today marks 24 weeks and 4 days - in theory only 15 weeks to go. Not much to report as far as the pregnancy goes except I had a bit of a resurgence of morning sickness last week which was a bit of a shock to the system!! I spoke to the Maternity nurse and she assured me it's quite normal for nausea to come and go at any time throughout the 40 weeks. I went in for a check up anyway and all is well - nice low blood pressure, good iron levels etc. I got to listen to the baby's heartbeat on the Doppler for the first time which was really great and it was nice and strong.

The baby moves around all the time which is lovely. Not only does it help reassure everything is fine it's also nice feeling that physical connection.

Rob and I went to Brodie's 1st birthday party yesterday (my cousin Mandy's son). It was so much fun and it made us really excited about all those milestones and celebrations ahead of us. Both of us just can't wait till the baby arrives and we can meet this little person that we already love so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. It is nice to know someone is listening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails