Thursday 14 June 2007

What's New

Life is rolling along and I'm feeling fit and healthy (maybe a little too healthy - I've started putting on weight!!). Our little jellybean is very active which is really cool although still not enough for Rob to feel the movements. The nursery renovations are almost done after a weekend of painting and floorboard laying. We've got to assemble the furniture this weekend and then it'll be all set up. I'm so excited to see it all finished and ready for our new arrival. Then I'll just have to wait patiently for the next 18 weeks to pass - I hope it goes quickly we can't wait to meet our new son or daughter. Love to you all Kirsty, Rob and Jellybean

1 comment:

  1. Hello Friend:
    I Like your blog, it very interesting.

    You can vister me at:
    http://mcranddogtraining.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. It is nice to know someone is listening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails