Tuesday 25 December 2007

Merry Christmas

I'm just taking a few moments out to relax before the day goes completely crazy. We've had breakfast with my family and checked out all the goodies Santa brought Jake and Abbey. Next stop is lunch at The Robinsons then The De Roaches and Gartons at our place for dinner. A couple of days ago it seemed like a momentous task but now that the day is here it's really exciting and relatively calm. I'm all prepared for tonight - vegies are peeled and chopped, pork is ready to go and the table is already set.

I love Christmas it's so fun - I love the routine and tradition of it. Every year Rob goes for a mid morning run on the beach with his Dad - this year Jake is tagging along too which is nice. We don't really get much into presents for each other anymore but I'm looking forward to having kids and going all out for them. What is more exciting than shiny new bikes and toys under the tree.

Being pregnant for Christmas this year is the best present Rob and I could have hoped for.


Merry Christmas everyone and have a wonderful day with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. It is nice to know someone is listening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails