Friday 14 December 2007

Best job ever

I have the best job in the whole world.

a) All my kids are adorable, fun and well behaved.
b) My job involves going to the beach, playing at the park and making stuff with playdough
c) When I was little I really wanted to be a housewife when I grew up and now I pretty much get paid to do exactly that.
d) plus what other job does your boss thank you at the end of every day.

Had a lovely day today with Olivia and it really made me remember how lucky I am. Her mum also gave me a Christmas gift with a lovely card - so it was nice to know not only am I having the time of my life but my work is appreciated by the families too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. It is nice to know someone is listening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails