Thursday 14 October 2010

Blue

Noah used to know his colours but other things seem to have filled his mind and now he gets his colours all confused.  I absolutely know that I don't need to 'teach' him as such because he will naturally learn them in time but why not play and learn.




Just for fun this week we focused our craft activities on BLUE.  I laid out some activities as normal the only difference being everything was blue.  Then we had a blue treasure hunt through the house and laid out a display of our booty.  I'm not sure if my logic will work but my plan is to go through a different colour each week and then we'll move on to some colour sorting activities.

Would you ever home-school your kids?  I wouldn't but I do love helping them learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. It is nice to know someone is listening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails