Saturday 14 May 2011


It's a bit of a moot point to say that I am having a blogging break - I think it's already been two weeks.

I didn't mean to - real life just got in the way.

After the Easter party extravaganza I was a bit burnt out then bam Mother's Day arrived before I could even catch my breath.  We hosted another function all while I was nursing a very very sore back.  Due to my stubborn determination to soldier on I ended up spending the following 3 days in bed in a lot of pain.  I'm on the mend now and family life is slowly returning to normal. Which means I can no longer rely on Rob to do absolutely everything and I must say I was getting quite used to it.

Blogger (the site that hosts this blog of mine) was having a bit of a meltdown (well they called it an upgrade!!) as well but it seems to be back online now.

I will be back next week with lots of news.  I have baby scans to discuss and photos to share.

Happy Weekend everyone

1 comment:

  1. enjoy your break. the photos can be found here http://helloowl.blogspot.com/2011/05/damn-i-look-good-naked.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. It is nice to know someone is listening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails