Friday 28 May 2010

New Life

We had our embryo transfer last Saturday for round 4 of this IVF caper to try and give Noah a baby brother or sister.  Yesterday I had my halfway blood test and everything seemed to be on track.

The thing that's really intrigued me this time is I'm so relaxed.  The last couple of times I've been frantic with stress during the dreaded TWW (Two week wait).  Last cycle I was doing home pregnancy tests daily and really getting myself in a twist looking for any hint of that pink line.

I'm hoping my state of Zen is some deep seated mother's intuition that this time it'll work.

Fingers crossed - 7 sleeps to go.

3 comments:

  1. Keeping you in my thoughts, Kristy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right, just take it a day at a time! And prayers for you. It is a stressful thing. Happy flog yo blog Friday! I'm a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am keeping my fingers crossed, and sending you millions of good vibey wishes - all the way from Poland!

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. It is nice to know someone is listening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails