Saturday 1 May 2010

May Madness

                                    
Being that today is the first day of May it seems as good a time as any to apologise in advance for what I expect will be a lean blogging month.  I know I'm only just getting back on track and posting regularly again but May is kind of a crazy month for us at the best of times - and this is not the best of times. 

Firstly we have all 4 of our parents birthdays this month as well as my sister's birthday and several other peripheral birthdays and of course it's Mother's Day.  Just to add to it this particular May we have moved out of our house to allow some friends who were stuck between settlements to stay there.  We also have house guests arriving from New Zealand for 10 days as of the day we move back home.  I'm sure you're starting to get the picture.

Here's the thing if you join up to 'follow' my blog not only will it make me feel special and loved and beautiful and a little bit like a celebrity it will mean you will get notified when I add a new post instead of you looking all the time and cursing me when I'm a bit slack (come on I know you do it).

Happy May - wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kirsty! I'm loving the new blog, great content and as always some lovely pictures. Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to everyone! Good luck and be back soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. It is nice to know someone is listening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails