Wednesday 20 May 2009

Sexy Rexy

Everyone who knows my friend Danni and her son Rex know that they have had a rough year. Poor Rexy was born with hip problems (not very technical I know) and has undergone several surgeries as well as spending big chunks of the last year in various casts. He is now cast free except for night sleeps and the future is looking bright. Noah and I are lucky enough to have enjoyed Rex's company today and last Wednesday while his mum went to work and that looks set to be the plan for the foreseeable future which is very exciting.

The boys are enjoying playing together and are forging a lovely friendship which I look forward to watching.

After a year without much time in the water Rex has had some hesitations getting in the bath but tonight him and his buddy Noah had a great time splashing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. It is nice to know someone is listening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails