Sunday 8 June 2008

Technical Difficulties

Hi Everyone

Sorry I've been MIA for a while - I had no internet access for a week!! It's amazing how much I have come to rely on it for most of my communication - it was terrible. Anyway I do have lots of things in my head which I need to write but not right now. For now I just wanted to let you all know everything is great and Poppy is absolutely thriving. I'm having some backache and trouble sleeping but nothing I can't handle. Especially since I only have 8 short weeks to go!! I'm sure that time will absolutely fly by because we have so many thing going on every weekend between now and then - baby shower, ante-natal classes etc etc. Stay tuned for some updated ultrasound pics soon.

XX KD XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. It is nice to know someone is listening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails