Wednesday 12 March 2008

Why Did the Tiger Cross the Road?

Because the tiger saw a car and the tiger was a friendly tiger and he was with a friendly snake. The friendly snake wanted to go to Snake World (??) and see the mummy and daddy snakes. The snakes were driving cars because they had hands. Then the tiger took a car and drove it home and didn't crash.

This is the joke that Declan told me this week while we were driving to a friends house. It was so amusing to me I pulled over and wrote it down so I wouldn't forget any details. What a smart and intriguing kid he is. The best part is after telling it to me he looked at me and said "Is that funny?"

1 comment:

  1. Ha, ha, ha what are you feeding my son Kirsty? Magic Mushrooms?

    J
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. It is nice to know someone is listening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails