Thursday 27 March 2008

Too much sadness

A dear and wonderful friend of mine has lost her baby today at 18 weeks. She had recently had an amnio and showed up today for what should have been a lovely chance to peek at her growing bubs in the anatomy scan to be told that the baby had passed away in utero. I thought my heart couldn't break again in the way it did for Banjo but it has split in two for her and her husband and their gorgeous son. I feel their pain in the truest way possible - through shared experience. All my love to them and all the mothers and families (far too many - I'm realising) who lose life just when it should be beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. It is nice to know someone is listening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails