Sunday 30 October 2011

The Night Before

The time has finally come.  I'm heading off to bed soon and when I wake up it's off bright and early to the hospital.  Our new baby boy will be making his grand entrance at around 9am.  We are all very excited.

I'm not at all nervous about the C Section but I will be waiting with bated breath to see if our boy comes out healthy and ready to face the world without any medical intervention.  After Noah and I being separated for the first days of his life (in two separate hospitals) I am very hopeful of a different outcome this time.

We have had a wonderful family weekend.  The added bonus of a long weekend here in Perth has meant 3 days of action packed fun.  Beach, Playgrounds, Fremantle, CHOGM, Lazy Breakfasts, Cafe Breakfasts, Tapas, Drinks in the sun - you name it we've squeezed it in.  It has been special to enjoy this time just the 3 of us hanging out together like we love to do.

I can't wait to meet my boy in the morning but beyond myself I am bursting to see Noah meet his baby brother.  I just know he will be in love at first sight and I look forward to watching all of their brotherly love and adventures ahead.

Rob or I will be back soon with lots of pictures and all the news.  See you on the other side.

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the best Kirsty!!!! Can't wait to see photos of you precious bundle, and so awesome that you got to squeeze in such an awesome weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not being able to meet and cuddle your new baby is going to be one of the worst things about being away from Perth. I am thinking of you guys today and I can't wait for more news. I will never forget Declan meeting Reuben for the first time and of course you got to share in Declan and Reuben meeting Ivy. Such treasured memories - enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a wonderful experience tomorrow! Enjoy - and can't wait to see pics of your fresh little bub! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. It is nice to know someone is listening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails