Wednesday 21 April 2010

Smile


In the spirit of making the most of life I thought I would share these words with you. I found them on a banner a few years ago and every now and then I dig it out to remind myself. (Author Anon)

The longer I live, the more important I realise the impact of attitude on life.
Attitude to me, is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what people think or say or do.
It will make or break a company, a relationship, a home.
We have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.
We cannot change the past, we cannot change the way others act.
The one thing we can do is play the one string we have, and that is our own attitude.
I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react.
Be brave, life is joyous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. It is nice to know someone is listening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails