Thursday 3 April 2008

Wriggly Baby

Poppy is starting to make her movements felt and it’s lovely to really feel her and know she’s wriggling around. It wasn’t as dramatic this time around - not like Banjo who I felt move very strongly and suddenly one night as I lay in bed. I can’t really say when exactly I started feeling her move but it’s been happening for about 2 weeks and is slowly getting stronger and more definite.
Obviously this movement is very important to me as it was a lack of movement that alerted me to the fact that something may be wrong with Banjo. I’ll be paying very close attention to the frequency of movement and will no doubt have some heartstopping moments if the poor kid takes a nap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. It is nice to know someone is listening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails