Wednesday 14 November 2007

Today should be the day

I have counted down the days and waited with keen anticipation for today to arrive. What am I waiting for? Well today I should have gotten my period. The much anticipated November period which is to mark the beginning of our new IVF cycle. I can honestly say until these last few months I have never wished for my period to come in fact the exact opposite - month after month for several years I have waited for it not to come and to be pregnant. It has not however arrived as expected today and that does not mean I am pregnant it just means we have to wait until it arrives. It will come of course - just not on time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. It is nice to know someone is listening.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails